One of Draconis Pharma strengths relies on the extensive use of unique specific models of a wide array of human diseases within the inflammatory, autoimmune and allergy areas. These models help select those compounds that have the best chance of clinical and commercial success. All studies can be adapted to customer requirements. We also have the knowledge and skills to optimize and develop new animal models that are required by our customers.
• CIA: Collagen-Induced Arthritis in mice (DBA/1) or rats (Lewis).
• CAIA: Collagen Antibody-Induced Arthritis in mice (Balb/c).
• AIA: Adjuvant-Induced Athritis in rats (Lewis).
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• DSS-induced colitis in mice (C57Bl/6).
• TNBS-induced colitis in mice (C57Bl/6) and rats (Wistar).
• Thioglycollate- or Zymosan- induced peritonitis in Mice (C57Bl/6).
• Hapten-induced Delayed Hypersensitivity in mice (Balb/c).
• FITC-induced Contact Hypersensitivity in mice (Balb/c).
• OXA-induced Chronic Dermatitis in mice (Balb/c).
• OXA-induced Hypersensitivity in mice (Balb/c).
• TPA-induced Delayed Hypersensitivity in mice (Balb/c, CD1).
• Imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like skin inflammation in mice (Balb/c).
In each animal model, specific readouts will be applied. Immunological and pharmacological parameters can also be analyzed depending on the customer requirements.